Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sick Day

Today Max didn't feel too well, so he got to stay home from school. He even had breakfast in Mom and Dad's bed. And Mattie can't be left out, so she had breakfast in bed, too. Because we missed school, we had to miss church tonight, too, so we pretty much hung out here today.











Mattie found her bottle today, tucked away in a cabinet and she went nuts! She laughed and cried at the same time. If it wasn't so ridiculous, it would be funny. She's almost 2 and when she saw that thing, she fell to pieces. Unbridled joy at the return of a dear friend. It's really my fault for keeping her on it past 1 1/2, but after breastfeeding for so long, I loved to hold her while she drank it. She would even want me to rock her. Since she has never been a huge cuddler, I take what I can get! Max is my snugglly one.

I missed my spinning class this morning, I knew I would regret it, and I did all day. 5:30 just came way too early this morning. Mattie has been taking pictures all day with the Fischer Price camera, but she aims way to low and cuts off everyone's heads. I love it! Her best shots are Dad and Max, shown here. Kiddie camera takes some pretty decent shots!
Max spent about 10 minutes today talking to Jeff about Transformers and other cool Uncle topics. Plus, he has really let up on the potty talk lately, I mean, it's still there, but not as pervasive as before. I guess it will settle into the normal male level, always there, but usually with a filter.


No comments: