Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sick Day II

Max was home today again. He's actually worse today, but that's still not too bad. Just a yucky cold and a fever. Nothing a little Kiddie Motrin and Triamenic can't cure! Or mask. Mattie's pretty snotty, but no fever and plenty of energy, maybe about 85% capacity. She likes having her Buba here all day and is always checking on him and bringing him toys.


Never too sick for a lollypop!
Mattie has this new hilarious facination with the hat I made her. She wears it around the house, and now has taken to wearing it to bed. Mark swears she cried last night, and when he checked on her, her hat had fallen off. He replaced the hat, and she fell back asleep. When I got up to get her this morning, I was greeted with this:
Can you think of a better way to start the day?
What she had waiting for me in those pajamas wasn't quite as cute.
Hopefully, Max will feel better tomorrow, but we will see about school. I was taking his temperature today, and he groaned and said, "Oh, I'm doomed!" I think he has been watching a little too much Boomerang the last few days.
Mattie has continued her love affair of the camera (both sides of it), but she found the delete button, and it makes a noise, so, oh well. I shot a hilarious video of her singing today, I will get Mark to try and upload it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and Max are in the same boat, been going for about 4 days now. Let him know I'm available anytime to talk some transformers and give him any potty talking tips he might need.