Friday, February 1, 2008

New Deal



I think I will try to post a picture a day for a year. I saw this on another blog and it seemed like a good idea. It will give me an excuse to use my camera anyway. Max had sharing (show and tell) at school today. He can't remember his own name sometimes, but he knows when it's Friday Sharing Day. He is also really into the potty talk now. Not curse words, but literally talk about the potty. It's always poop, pee pee, and peeps now. Uncle Josh taught him that toilets say "give me your pee pee!" and it has snowballed from there. Every night for dinner we have poo poo chichen or spaghetti peeps. And having three uncles who think it's hilarious doesn't help, and I'm sure all day at school he and his cronies are cracking up about farting. It's really anoying but...boys will be boys I guess. Some mom must have coined that phrase after eating poo poo chicken.




Mattie's newest obsession is Little Einstiens from Disney. She even sings the theme song. Friday is my WW day, and she is the darling of everyone there. She watches her DVD's during the meeting, but before and after she mingles . I feel like the sidekick when I go anywhere with her. It's not really me people care about, I only hold the bags.

No comments: