Tuesday, February 26, 2008

American Idol



Today we went to Tim and Amy's house to watch American Idol. I wish it came on earlier so we could see more, but we left and came home about halfway through. I meant to bring my camera, so sorry there are no "American Idol" shots. The kids come home so tired, so it's easy to get them to bed and asleep. They both fell asleep with their books. Max is so excited because now he can read his beginner's Bible. He can struggle through most stories, but gets stuck on names and places, of course. Max would only get a haircut tonight after Tim did. Now they both have the same haircut. Does that mean Max has an adult haircut, or Tim has a little kid one?
This is Mattie showing me her teeth. She has been drooling so much lately, but I didn't get a good enough look to see if she had any coming through. My wisdom tooth on top is coming in, and, geez, it is not fun. I have a whole new respect for babies.

No comments: