Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Monday

I know I'm posting this on Tuesday, but Monday got away from me, and I decided to go to bed. I didn't think anyone would notice (Dad!!!). All we did yesterday was try to keep warm. After those few days of 70's, I think we were already in Spring mode. Max asked if he could ride his bike, but it was 30 degrees out and about 50 mph winds! I said go ahead. No...I said no. I did get the Easter stuff down, that was fun to watch. It was only one box, baskets and eggs and a few odds and ends I bought on clearance, like basket grass and egg decorating stuff. But, man, they were loving it. Max hollered every time he found a "special egg", unless it was a girl egg, then it was, here you go, Mattie, it's Barbie! It was pretty fun, but after about 5 minutes I was tired of kicking eggs when I crossed the room.


Mattie and I spend quite a bit of time during the day "eating" in her room. If anyone is looking for birthday ideas for her, I'm getting kind of tired of McDonalds. She loves it, though. She puts together the "hamburgers" and we have a pretty good picnic.

No comments: