Thursday, March 13, 2008

Almost Spring Break

Today Max spent his hard-earned allowance and the rest of his birthday money. Lego has come out with a new collection: Indiana Jones. Kids can't even watch Indiana Jones! Why are they making toys?! I don't think kids can watch it. I remember it being pretty scary. I looked up the rating, and it's PG, but that was in '86 when, apparently, the PG-13 rating didn't exist. Anyway, Mr. Imagination will not be watching it, because Mark and I like to sleep...alone.







Who likes spaghetti? They do!! I've given up cooking anything with more that 3 ingredients. Sorry, Josh. Why bother when all they want is spaghetti or tacos? Mark works Thursday and Friday nights, so he doesn't eat dinner with us. So, every week I have made the same thing: spaghetti on Thursday, tacos on Friday. Mattie can sense when it's Thursday. She loves spaghetti. And Max's favorite is tacos, so everyone wins. Apparently my tacos aren't as good as Taco Bell's though, because every now and then, when I say tacos for dinner, his eyes light up and he asks, from Taco Bell?!
















Is this hilarious? I was helping Max with his Legos on the floor, looked up, and Mattie had her belly stuck way out. The camera makes it look even bigger. I know it's weird, but it cracks me up.

No comments: