Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Color of the Day is.... BLUE!

Who's ready for a baby boy?!?!?! We are!!! Congrats Tim and Amy and baby boy!


Did everyone get rain today?! We sure did. Mattie and I went to the grocery store, our favorite weekday pastime. She has been cracking me up lately. Everything is in the third person. Mama, hold you! Mama, read to you! Mama, Fletchy bite you! That's her new favorite, Fletch bit her. She "pets" him and he usually turns and licks her hand. Sometimes he will put his teeth on her fingers, but never really bites. You know what I mean, not clamp down or anything. She hollers, Fletchy bite you, and frowns, but I think she secretly likes it. I caught that frown today, and you can see how little things have changed in the past two years. She does have a bit more hair though.

.

No comments: