Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday

Max went to school today. He stayed home yesterday, and you would know that if I had updated this. Anyway, he was feeling alot better, so he went to school.
Mattie and I spent a "quiet" day at home. She played in the toilet, smeared ranch dressing up her arms, colored with marker on her sheets and my sheets, smashed a dozen goldfish and scattered the crumbs like seeds in the living room. Oh, and she's decided she doesn't nap anymore, so she sits on her bed in the afternoon and sings. But we had fun, she likes to brush my hair, and we played dress up with all her necklaces and sunglasses.
We also played a new game before bed. Max had the shopping cart and Mattie and I had the stroller (Mattie was sitting in it, she really didn't get the point of the game) and we raced to see who could find the most things that weren't where they belonged. Max really got into it and ran from room to room collecting things that were out of place. We picked up in 5 minutes what would have normally taken me an hour to get put up. I like this new game. Next time I get to be in the stroller.

No comments: