Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We have had a few big days. Yesterday we stopped by Grandma's to show off our costumes.
Chloe and everyone came by to say Hi, too.
Then we went to Bass Pro Shop for their Halloween bash.
Max's favorite was the fishing.
Mattie's was the pumpkin painting.
Max made smores.
And Mattie ate them.
Then, today, Max received the Character Counts award for Respect. He was really excited and proud, and was thrilled with the prize: a coupon book from McDonalds. He read me off all 25 coupons, twice, in the the car on the way home and later, again, at home.
Tonight we went to the Fall Festival at a different church.
My beard making could use some work.
Happy Pirates eat cotton candy.
I think I could make a timeline of Mattie's life just with pictures of her eating cotton candy.
Max spent alot of time at the basketball, the candy was good there, I guess.
This is Mattie's kind of fishing.












Arrgh?!

No comments: